Do you or a loved one need help finding housing, employment or other support?
Get Reentry Support:
- Personal one-on-one support from someone who understands reentry in ways only we understand.
- Get help finding resources – like clothing, transportation, housing – from someone with lived experience who understands the barriers and needs.
- Reentry (Re)Call is a weekly phone support circle just for us who have been formally incarcerated, whether it’s been a few days since release or a few years. Call in and connect with people with the same life experiences as you, because we understand it in a way that other people don’t. EVERY FRIDAY AT 6 PM
- JOIN BY PHONE: 1-669-900-6833 (ID# 521 687 912) or JOIN BY INTERNET
- R.E.A.L. Sessions: Our reentry community gets together monthly, both formally and informally for connection, conversation and to help each other deal with the challenges and successes of reentry and life, regardless if you got out yesterday or have been out for years.
- Inside Out Toastmasters, the first reentry Toastmasters club in the world that supports us [website]
Upcoming Events › Reentry
Events Search and Views Navigation
How do we see people? What’s the impact on others? What lenses do we see through and where do these lenses come from? How are *we* seen? Whether we are overvalued or undervalued by society, the ways that we are seen are influenced by multiple systems, histories, experiences and institutions. This workshop seeks to explain the systems and institutions that shape the ways we see ourselves and others so that we can be more accountable for the impacts: internalized racial…Find out more »